Slideshow

18 April 2010

Jeremy & Leanna

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking Leanna and Jeremy's engagment photos. We started bright and early at 9am on Saturday. We had already had to reschedule once due to rain, and I was really hoping it didn't end up raining that day as well. The rain cleared up around 8:00 for us. We met down town near Shakespear's in Columbia and went to a bunch of different places.

Here are a couple from the Mizzou Campus on the Quad in Columbia:



I loved the red doors of the First Christian Church in Columbia. Here are a couple shots:


And last - my favorite photo from the entire shoot:


I had a blast with them and can't wait to shoot their wedding.

On another note, I finally got my new camera last Monday. I've been playing with it all week and will hopefully get some new pictures posted soon!

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment